Intermodal & Drayage Services
Drayage capacity is tight in Mobile, AL. Streamline to BR Williams. You have more options.
BR Williams is strategically located near the Port of Mobile
With a drayage capacity shortage at the Port of Mobile and container rentals/chassis are so expensive, BR Williams professionals can help you with cost-effective solutions.
Once your container arrives at the Port, we have the capacity to locally dray the container directly to our Mobile Distribution Center. For your palletized products, we will provide 53’ vans to your location and bring the products to our Mobile Distribution Center. Our professionals will trans-load or cross dock your palletized shipment to a container and then return the container to APM Terminals. This option insures your containers are loaded and delivered to the Port of Mobile, with no extra cost.
As an added value, our Mobile Warehouse offers the following services:
- Container Drayage
- Cross Docking
- LCL Consolidation
- Kitting / Packaging
- Container Stripping / Stuffing
- Truck Load Freight Services
- Break Bulk
Our Mobile, AL warehouse and distribution facility is strategically located in Mobile County. This allows for easy access to I-65, I-10, I-165 and Highway 43. We service the entire Southeast Region of the United States and our intermodal team is committed to providing the highest standard of customer service.
Mobile Distribution Center Key Features & Services
- Superior Customer Service: The BR Williams Logistics Division has an innovative and unique approach to procurement that is based on The “Platinum” Rule. We treat our carriers, better than they would like to be treated. The benefits for our shipper customers are numerous: higher percentage of on-time pick-ups and deliveries, less volatile rates, less volatile access to capacity, lower claims ratio, the higher performance associated with carriers that have a vested interest in their success with BR Williams’ customers (as opposed to a different carrier for every load). We move 70% of our loads with our top 20 carriers.
- Tracking Portal: We offer unparalleled customer access to the tracking information and documents that they need. Our tracking portal gives direct access to all loads, past present and future as well as current status and location history (if tracking GPS tracking is requested). Additionally, our customers can access BOL’s and POD’s directly from the portal. BR Williams Logistics Division also offers Rapid Alert Notification whereby the client is notified upon pick-up and/or delivery via email. We also offer GPS Tracking as an option for sensitive loads where the customer is sent an email of the load’s location at whatever frequency they like, to whatever email recipients that they designate.
- White Glove Care and Appreciation: We have been offering our transportation services since 1958 under the leadership of the same family that founded our company. Our core values of Honesty, Integrity and Service are the heart of our company and every driver that picks up and delivers a customers product cares for it like its our own.
- Shipment Status and Tracking: Customers can check on the status of their shipments through our online customer load tracking so you can always see where their products are.
- Inventory Accuracy: With complete visibility throughout your supply chain, we use our WMS Portal to enter all units/parts and track all inventory as it comes in, while it is in our facility and when it is shipped out. We have over 1.7 million square feet of warehouse space throughout six locations and they are ISO Certified 9001:2015 so our policies and procedures always improve.
- Program Management: We provide customized solutions to meet the needs of all our customers. From one box to thousands of individual parts or pallets, we can handle all aspects of receiving and order fulfillment based on the unique demands of the customers business.
About BR Williams
BR Williams is a complete supply chain service provider. We began our trucking division in 1958 and expanded into warehousing/distribution in 1992. We now have six distribution centers located across Southeast United States. We provide top notch truckload service, transportation, distribution, and logistics services.
With locations in Anniston, Oxford, Piedmont, Eastaboga, Tallahassee, and Mobile, BR Williams’ distribution network supports over 50 customers and another 2,500 in the Trucking and Logistics divisions. The industries we serve include: automotive, defense, home improvement, education, food raw materials, textiles, chemical, industrial packaging, metals (finished goods), highway safety and more. We are held to highest level of standard under the 9001:2015 Quality System Registration and are constantly improving and streamlining our policies and procedures. Learn more by contacting us today.
Tier 1 Automotive Supplier Case Study
Frequently Asked Questions
Is BR Williams asset based or non-asset?
How much cargo liability insurance do you have?
What kind of equipment do you have?
Do you have cold storage?
Do you have load tracking?
Are you a bonded warehouse?
Can I view my warehouse inventory online?
Mobile, Alabama Distribution Center
5360 Commerce Blvd. East
Mobile, AL 36619
Mobile Facility Manager: 205.862.1193
Toll Free: 800.523.7963
BR Williams Trucking, Inc. - Mobile Distribution Center
“Tricord International depends heavily on the transportation services and inventory management services that BR Williams so effectively provides. Our business runs smoother because of their partnership.”Tricord International