Our Employees Don’t Quit…They Retire!
Now Hiring: Inside Sales Representative
We are looking for a talented and competitive Sales Representative that thrives in a quick sales cycle environment.
Send Resume to: email@example.com
What does an Inside Sales Representative do?
A sales rep will play a fundamental role in achieving our revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, generating interest, setting appointments for qualifying prospects and confirm details of meeting.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails.
- Understand customer needs and requirements.
- Setting appointments of qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure.
- 20-40 phone calls per day and being able to set 3-5 sales appointment for the VP of Business Development.
- 10 paid holidays
- Accrued vacation time up to 2 weeks
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- “Tickets at Work” perk program
WE HAVE A FLEET THAT MEETS YOUR NEEDS
WE ARE CURRENTLY HIRING OWNER / OPERATORS AND DRIVERS FOR OUR LOCAL AND OTR FLEET!
Drive for BR Williams
Local Fleet – This fleet runs within a 100 mile radius in and out of one of our customer locations, and home every day! This fleet is located in Eastaboga, Alabama.
Regional – This fleet runs within a 500 mile radius of Oxford, Alabama. A majority of these runs are out and back to Oxford. Runs in this fleet will normally have drivers out 1 to 2 nights per week.
OTR – This fleet runs mainly in the Eastern half of the United States and some Canada. Heavy lanes are to Texas, the Midwest and Northeast. The majority of these runs are with our major customer are out and straight back. Drivers in this fleet are home weekly.
- BCBS INSURANCE
- HSA CARD
- 10 PAID HOLIDAYS AFTER 90 DAYS
- $15,000 LIFE INSURANCE AND $30,000 AD & D COVERAGE
- SICK PAY
- BEREAVEMENT PAY
- PROFIT SHARING & 401 K AFTER 1 YEAR OF EMPLOYMENT
- JURY DUTY PAY
- VACATION PAY UP TO 2 WEEKS
- SAFETY AND MPG MONTHLY BONUS
- No loading or unloading
- Excellent equipment, maintenance, work apparel and pay
- Class A CDL
- Must be 23 years of age
- Twelve months of verifiable driving experience
- Must not have a driver’s license revoked for excessive traffic conditions in the past 2 years.
- Must not have been convicted of DUI or DWI or reckless driving in the last 10 years
- Must meet physical qualifications requirements
- Must not have had a major preventable accident involving a serious injury or death in the past 3 years
- Must not have had more than 1 major preventable accident in the past 12 months
- Must not have had more than 2 minor preventable accident in the past 2 years
- Applicant must live within a 75 mile radius for the local fleet
What Do Our Drivers Think About Working At BR Williams?
“Health Insurance is a critical piece to any employment opportunity, and BR Williams offers one of the best healthcare plan in the trucking industry. Weekly premiums are extremely reasonable without breaking the bank, and a health savings account that can help eliminate my “out-of-pocket” medical costs… AWESOME!”
BR Williams Driver
“I have really enjoyed working at BR Williams. This company really cares about it’s employees and is family oriented. There have been several occasion where I ran into some personal issues with my family and had to come in either late or early and BR did not hesitate to accommodate me. It really makes a difference to know that the company you work for cares about you and improves moral.”
BR Williams Driver
“I love working for BR. It is better than I ever imagined it would be. Everyone is wonderful to work with and will help with any needs that you have. Thanks again for hiring me and giving me the chance to work for the best company around.”
Over the Road Driver
If success is measured by the loyalty of employees and customers, BR Williams maintains a best in class 10% driver turn - over ratio
BR Williams provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, BR Williams complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
BR Williams expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of BR Williams’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.