Freight Brokerage & Logistics in Alabama
BR Williams is a trusted partner that will work as an extension of your traffic department to ensure your transportation goals are met.
Our logistics teams are committed to our core values of Honesty, Integrity, and Service and prove their value on every load by helping our clients find the right price, right service, and proactive communications to meet their service needs, including:
- Freight Brokerage & Freight Logistics
- Less-Than-Load (LTL) Trucking & Logistics
- Flatbed Freight Brokerage
- Inbound & Outbound Logistics
BR Williams’ technology, transparency, and teamwork ensure our clients the advantage they need to succeed. Find out how we can create a custom solution for you today.
Want a dependable freight logistics trucking company that can create a custom solution?
We protect our customers against capacity and rate volatility. Request a FREE, no-obligation quote to find out how you can improve your current logistics process.
A Reliable & Cost-Effective Solution to Freight Management
BR Williams offers accountability you can rely on to meet all your freight trucking brokerage logistics needs.
Moving your product efficiently and cost-effectively is essential, especially while trying to grow and expand your business. Staffing and handling in-house freight functions during that time can be disruptive and expensive.
Whether you’re short on time or don’t have the manpower, BR Williams can help ensure your freight arrives safely on time and at the right destination.
Over the last 10 years, our team of certified, experienced transportation professionals have helped service over 50,000 freight loads and will give you the accountability you deserve to improve your supply chain initiatives.
No matter the load, we can find the right freight solution for you.
With over 5,200 qualified carriers, BR Williams reviews all possible transportation and technology solutions and connects you with the right qualified carrier to drive efficiency, improve spend, and decrease risk in your supply chain.
Our freight brokerage services include:
- Full Truckload
- Less-Than-Load (LTL) Trucking
- Domestic Airfreight
What Makes BR Williams Logistics (3PL) Services Different?
As an extension of BR Williams, our Logistics Division offers flexible capacity as a 3PL company.
What makes us different:
- Load portal
- GPS tracking
- Access to all of BR Williams transportation, trucking, and warehousing services
- Obtain instant, reliable rate quotes
- Schedule pick-up effectively
- Quickly print or email your bill of lading (BOL)
- Status notifications and exception reporting
- Drop trailers
- Personalized customer service
- Experienced logisticians
How We Choose Our Qualified Logistics Partners
Any carrier we choose to partner with for hauling freight is very carefully vetted and continuously monitored by our certified logistics representatives, all of whom are TIA (Transportation Industry Association) Certified Transportation Brokers.
Standards by which we vet our carriers:
- Each carrier is required to have an active authority for a minimum of 12 consecutive months
- Carrier must not have Conditional or Unsatisfactory FMCSA Safety Rating
- Carrier’s BASIC scores are reviewed and continuously monitored
- Ensure the carrier’s insurance is up to date and valid
- Each carrier is also required to sign a Carrier Agreement before conducting any business with us.
Are you looking to grow your business?
The right 3PL company can help you streamline your processes and allow you to spend more resources on your business growth. Request a FREE, no-obligation quote today to find out if BR Williams may be the right company to help you reach your goals.
Want to know how to win at logistics?
The supply chain can be very complex and competitive, but there are a few main factors that will help you to win at logistics in 2018. Download our complete guide, How to Win at Logistics, to learn more.
- BR Williams Trucking, Inc.Based on 234 reviews