Here’s what our customers have to say:
BR Williams Took Care of It…
“The values you hold for relationships show in your actions. I appreciate that your presentation went beyond just our business and took in the global e-commerce landscape that will affect our business and make sure we are all prepared. Your approach to professionalism is a breath of fresh air, and we look forward to growing our business relationship.”
~BR Williams eCommerce and Fulfillment Customer
Custom Fulfillment Services that Impress Your Customers
BR Williams fulfillment services provide you with a comprehensive suite of solutions for eCommerce product fulfillment, third-party fulfillment, and direct order fulfillment. See how our fulfillment services can help you reduce costs, increase efficiency, and scale your business with ease.
eCommerce Product Fulfillment Services
eCommerce fulfillment services that are fast, affordable, and optimized for shipping. You gain:
- eCommerce order management, fulfillment, and delivery support
- A network of fulfillment centers and distribution warehouses
Real-time visibility through our Warehouse Management SystemLearn More
SUBSCRIPTION BOX FULFILLMENT SERVICES
Selecting BR Williams Small Box Subscription Fulfillment Service offers customers the advantages of…
- Expansion while we manage logistics with precision and dedication
- On-time and accurate deliveries
- Comprehensive logistical support such as inventory management, efficient order fulfillment, cost optimization, and scalability
We are involved in every aspect of your subscription fulfillment services and provide end-to-end solutions that give you peace of mind.Learn More
Third Party Fulfillment Services Provider
Third-party fulfillment services, helping you manage inventory and deliver products quickly and efficiently. You gain:
- A packing, shipping, and delivery process designed to keep your end-customer experience top-of-mind
- An experienced team, secure packing, and efficient shipping, you can trust
- 100% visibility through our WMS
Our commitment to accuracy and qualityLearn More
Direct Order Fulfillment Services
Direct order fulfillment services that offer flexible product management options to meet your unique needs.You gain:
- 100% USA order fulfillment service. Prioritized domestic processing from start to finish
- 24/7 real-time visibility, so you never lose track of your inventory
Fulfillment and distribution warehouses in Alabama, including one located just 10 minutes from the Port of Mobile.Learn More
Quickly serve businesses across the country
Our 100% USA fulfillment services
We are ready to help you succeed and get your product to the right place a the right time
Warehouse Management System
Never lose track of your items with 100% 24/7 real-time visibility from our robust Warehouse Management System
Brand-building Fulfillment Center Services
BR Williams’ mission is to grow and maintain your brand’s loyalty with your valued customers
Focus on growing your market share, without having to worry about your products getting delivered accurately and on time with BR Williams’ direct-to-consumer order fulfillment services:
- E-Commerce Product Fulfillment Services
- Third-Party Fulfillment Services
- Direct Order Fulfillment Services
While we don’t own or make any products, we understand how critical the fulfillment service that we provide is to our customers – and our customers’ customers. We work tirelessly to make sure that every package shipped is received with a smile… because when your customers are happy, YOU are happy…and we all win!Benefits
Are you ready to work with the best in the industry?
Request Facility Tour
Inventory – one less thing to worry about
Forget the days of hassling with lost or untrackable inventories, high distribution costs, and poor fulfillment services. Late shipments, lack of visibility, damaged products, or inventory errors can create huge setbacks to your business.
With BR Williams, you gain more than just a distributor. You gain a partner who handles these logistics and troubleshoots for you.
- Track Your Products: Carefully track the materials from the time it is received in our facility to the time it is shipped out, even down to “each” unit of measure.
- Get the Data: Monitor our service rate with the data we provide, including on-time delivery data and updates on service failures, damages, etc.
- Transparency: See our activity, such as pallets handled, pieces packaged, deliveries completed, number of transactions, and labor hours related to your products’ handling.
Why Choose BR Williams?
We understand that your relationship with your customers runs your sales. As your trusted fulfillment partner, our high quality service is for both you and, most importantly, it’s for your customers.
Trust is essential for any successful business, and we do not take that lightly.
- Benefit from our extensive network of distributors
- Enjoy ample storage space – today and in the future
- No long-term commitments
- Guaranteed quick deliveries
- Save money on retail fulfillment costs
- Transparent inventory tracking
- 100% USA-based fulfillment services
60+ years experience mastering our fulfillment process
Thanks to the trust of our customers, since our first warehouse in 1994, our footprint has grown to six distribution and fulfillment centers in the Southeast. When combined with our trucking and logistics brokerage teams, BR Williams can be your end-to-end logistics provider in the USA – from pickup at a port or at your manufacturing facility through delivery to your end customer. We have the fleet, experience, and passion needed to help our customers succeed and grow in this ever-changing ecommerce world!
Partnering with BR Williams also means you benefit from our warehouse features.
Our focus is to analyze your current supply chain, and then provide you with the best solution for maximizing your bottom line. At BR Williams, our primary goal is to make sure each and every customer is satisfied and receives the service you deserve.
Our distribution centers encompass over 1.7 million square feet, so we are able to accommodate customers of all sizes. Our facilities are structured so we can meet the needs of our customer unique demands.
6 Locations: 6x as Fast
With multiple fulfillment and distribution warehouses in Alabama including our facility located less than 10 minutes from the Port of Mobile. We are strategically located close to ports, interstate highways, and manufacturing facilities for many different industries, including the automotive sector.
We invest in technology and the training of our professionals so we can accurately store and care for your product. That includes the most advanced Warehouse Management System so that we know where your product is at all times. We consistently receive over 99% inventory accuracy.Request a Free Quote
Pick, Pack & Process
Our warehouse management system (WMS) tracks every single product and can accurately tell you if it is being staged, picked, packed, or shipped. With over 70 pre-built integrations to different shopping carts, marketplaces, and ERP systems, you don’t have to be limited to what you are doing today.
Get orders fulfilled
Build trust through your brand
Fulfillment Center Locations
Frequently Asked Questions
- Where are you located?
We have fulfillment centers throughout the State of Alabama, from the Port of Mobile up into North Alabama. Our locations are strategic in that it is relatively easy to move freight into and out of the state either via FTL/LTL or Container. Our outbound footprint offers a 2 day ground delivery via FedEx to most of the Eastern United States.
- Do you integrate with any shopping carts?
Yes – we have over 80 direct integrations with shopping carts, including Amazon, Magento, Shopify, Big Commerce, Walmart, and many many others.
- Do I have access to view inventory and place orders through a portal?
Yes – our online portal allows a full line of inventory and order management, along with reporting as well. We can tailor this to your needs.
- I’m a small or medium size business. Do you allow us to ship on your FedEx account?
Absolutely! One of the benefits of working with a 3PL is access to shipping rates that you would not be able to get otherwise. Of course, you always have the option to ship on your FedEx/UPS account as well.
- What is the typical timeframe for an integration?
It depends on what exactly is needed on our customer’s side. This can be anywhere from 30 to 90 days. Most of the time it takes longer to get inventory TO BR Williams than it does to get the integration set up.
- Can I ship direct to businesses as well as to consumers with BR Williams?
Absolutely. We can provide both small parcel and LTL fulfillment. Our team will create an SOP for each facet of your business to make certain that we fulfill every order correctly, based on your needs.
- Do you offer kitting services?
Yes. One of the benefits of working with a 3PL Fulfillment Center is the ability to kit and fulfill orders all under one roof.
- What other services do you provide?
BR Williams can manage all aspects of the supply chain for your inventory from the time it hits the port in the US, all the way to final delivery to the customer. We also have partnerships to help manage the transit from the port of origin as well! We want to be your out of sight, out of mind fulfillment partner that you never have to think about – which will allow you to focus on what you do best…manage YOUR business!
Request A Quote for Happier Customers with Our Fast, Confident Fulfillment
Are you ready to save money on your warehousing and distribution services? We’re here to help! Get your free, no-obligation quote today! Or for more information on what services are best for you and how to cut costs in your current process, you can connect with our team today.
Blog Posts About Warehousing & Distribution
- BR Williams Trucking, Inc.Based on 235 reviews