We have a Fleet that meets your needs!
WE ARE CURRENTLY HIRING OWNER / OPERATORS AND DRIVERS FOR OUR LOCAL AND OTR FLEET!
OUR FACILITY IN MOBILE ALABAMA IS LOOKING FOR A TERMINAL OPERATIONS MANAGER – EMAIL KERRY.MILLER@BRWILLIAMS.COM WITH RESUME AND MORE INFORMATION.
WE ARE HIRING A TERMINAL OPERATIONS MANAGER IN MOBILE ALABAMA
Transportation Operations Manager Mobile AL
The operations manager will oversee the supervision and management of our transportation and intermodal service utilizing excellent leadership, communication and teamwork with our various departments. Under minimum supervision, this individual will train and develop company fleet and will be responsible for recruitment and supervision of Owner Operators. This position also consents of the proper management of Relations, supports new business operationally, grows strong customer base and manages customer relationships with key decision makers.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be Solutions Driven and Results Oriented.
- Manage and recruitment of candidates to be recommended to centralized HR for hire/contracted.
- Determine equipment and staffing requirements for daily operational needs.
- Basic computer skills are necessary, including knowledge of the McLeod operating program, MS Outlook, Excel and any programs required by the Port of Mobile.
- Grow current customer base by managing customer relationship with key decision makers.
- Flexibility to work when needed.
- Technical Capacity.
- Learning Orientation.
- Performance Management.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Teamwork Orientation.
- Ethical Conduct.
- Financial Management.
This position manages all employees and contractors of the department and is responsible for the performance management and hiring of the employees and leasing on contractors within that department.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position, and hours of work and days are typically Monday to Friday. But some Saturdays and /or Sundays could be required if loads require this.
Minimal travel is expected for this position to Main Office or off-site staffing meetings.
Required Education and Experience
- 5 years’ experience running a medium to large trucking fleet in the intermodal, Steamship Container industry is a must.
- In-depth working knowledge of Owner Operator/Company Driver based fleet, with Owner operator following a plus.
- Strong understanding of ELD’s and HOS Regulations.
- College degree in Business, Logistics or related field is desirable.
SEND RESUME TO KERRY.MILLER@BRWILLIAMS.COM
Drive for Us
Local Fleet – This fleet runs within a 100 mile radius in and out of one of our customer locations, and home every day! This fleet is located in Eastaboga, Alabama.
Regional – This fleet runs within a 500 mile radius of Oxford, Alabama. A majority of these runs are out and back to Oxford. Runs in this fleet will normally have drivers out 1 to 2 nights per week.
OTR – This fleet runs mainly in the Eastern half of the United States and some Canada. Heavy lanes are to Texas, the Midwest and Northeast. The majority of these runs are with our major customer are out and straight back. Drivers in this fleet are home weekly.
- BCBS INSURANCE
- HSA CARD
- 10 PAID HOLIDAYS AFTER 90 DAYS
- $15,000 LIFE INSURANCE AND $30,000 AD & D COVERAGE
- SICK PAY
- BEREAVEMENT PAY
- PROFIT SHARING & 401 K AFTER 1 YEAR OF EMPLOYMENT
- JURY DUTY PAY
- VACATION PAY UP TO 2 WEEKS
- SAFETY AND MPG MONTHLY BONUS
- No loading or unloading
- Excellent equipment, maintenance, work apparel and pay
- Class A CDL
- Must be 23 years of age
- Twelve months of verifiable driving experience
- Must not have a driver’s license revoked for excessive traffic conditions in the past 2 years.
- Must not have been convicted of DUI or DWI or reckless driving in the last 10 years
- Must meet physical qualifications requirements
- Must not have had a major preventable accident involving a serious injury or death in the past 3 years
- Must not have had more than 1 major preventable accident in the past 12 months
- Must not have had more than 2 minor preventable accident in the past 2 years
- Applicant must live within a 75 mile radius for the local fleet
What Do Our Drivers Think About Working At BR Williams?
“Health Insurance is a critical piece to any employment opportunity, and BR Williams offers one of the best healthcare plan in the trucking industry. Weekly premiums are extremely reasonable without breaking the bank, and a health savings account that can help eliminate my “out-of-pocket” medical costs… AWESOME!”
BR Williams Driver
BR Williams Driver
“I love working for BR. It is better than I ever imagined it would be. Everyone is wonderful to work with and will help with any needs that you have. Thanks again for hiring me and giving me the chance to work for the best company around.”
Over the Road Driver
If success is measured by the loyalty of employees and customers, BR Williams maintains a best in class 10% driver turn - over ratio
BR Williams provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, BR Williams complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
BR Williams expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of BR Williams’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.